3 Female Students Being Cast
For Cable Television Project about College Life.
Must have a background in Improv.
We are casting three female college students attending school in Los Angeles, as the leads on a
television reality demo.
Each student needs to be highly Opinionated and Outspoken. They each need to be the type of person
who likes to give advice to their friends. Maybe even a little judgmental at times, as they will be asked to
state their opinions on various issues!
*You have taken Improv classes or participate in an Improv group
*Are between the ages of 19 to 23 years-old
*You will still be attending college next year in Los Angeles. Please don’t contact us if you have already
*Are the person who always tells friends what is on your mind
To respond to this casting notice, please write to Barbara and Geri, New Moon Casting at
Please include the following in your response:
Send a photo or two of yourself
And tell us the following:
1) Your age and which school you are attending
2) What you are studying in school and the career you want to pursue
3) Whether you have a background in Improv or acting
4) Whether you would be available after your finals through June or July for filming in Los Angeles
5) Whether you will be attending school next year in Los Angeles
6) A couple sentences with a sample of the best advice you have ever given a friend
There will be pay if you become part of the demo.
Please Reply By May 1st or earlier. Auditions are tentatively scheduled for May 5th.
Your time commitment if selected following your audition would be approximately 1 prep day
and 1 to 2 days of filming.
NEW MOON Casting